Deadline to claim Child Benefit

You will need to inform HMRC until 31st August to claim the child benefit. Kindly use the online service portal and fill-up the form to submit your request. Govt gateway ID and password is required to use the online service portal. You can create a new login if you do…

Changes to right to work checks from 1 July 2021

The process for completing right to work checks on EU, EEA, and Swiss citizens has now changed following the 30 June 2021 deadline for applications to the EU Settlement Scheme. To check for the right to work, employers will have to check for the right to work online of a…

HMRC answers questions on CGT

Individuals have experienced the problems while trying to offset overpaid capital gains tax (CGT) on property disposals against the self-assessment tax liability. The HMRC has answered the common queries. Click the below link to view it.